Terms and Conditions
PaperArtsy SARL Trading Terms and Conditions
All new customers must provide the following before we can approve you as a PaperArtsy supplier:
1. 2 recent invoices from 2 major suppliers (copies). A contact name(s) and direct phone contact from these suppliers.
2. USA stores - a copy of your trading licence / tax certificate
3. EU/AU/NZ/CAN stores – a copy of your VAT/GST sales tax certificate.
4. A shop-front photograph.
5. A ‘yellow pages’ listing or page showing a recent magazine advertisement.
• Goods supplied by PaperArtsy on a wholesale basis are for re-sale only, not end user use.
• We do not supply e-bay stores or non-VAT/GST registered (online) stores.
Order and pay online at your convenience via our Trade-only website www.paperartsy.com . This is a password accessible site for approved stores only. Once approved, you will be emailed with the password. We only accept orders online, this is the fastest and safest way to order and pay. If you have any queries please call+33 (0) 5 64 34 01 58 NB. International callers do not need to dial (0) or email us at email@example.com
• If stock is unavailable, backorders will be sent carriage free ASAP worldwide
All orders must be paid in full in advance. We accept credit and debit cards (not Discover/ AMEX).
• All orders require a minimum of EURO300 purchase (before shipping and sales tax).
• Stamps & Stencils are packaged in sealed clear bags with an image index sheet and integrated euro-style hole, ready for hanging retail display.
• Fresco Paints and infusions will be packaged for transit appropriate to distance shipped.
• Free carriage for FR,BE, NL, DE, for orders of €300 (Before tax) or more. Otherwise shipped at cost.
• All international carriage will be charged at cost (i.e. no free shipping except for backorders). We ship to shops all over the world using reliable and cost efficient methods with UPS. You will be advised of costs at the time of ordering depending on the weight of your online 'basket'. The cost quoted online is the middle range charge, there are other options. If you live in a remote place, you may be asked to pay an additional surcharge if UPS deems that necessary.
• Any order errors or omissions must be advised within 7 days of receipt of goods.
• Any faulty items will be replaced, and dispatched to retailer (or direct to your customer if you prefer) free of charge, at any time, no questions asked.
Reservation of Title
• Goods remain the property of PaperArtsy, SARL until payment is received in full.
• We are an ‘Angel’ Company with a policy that encourages free expression.
• This policy does not allow mass reproduction of more than 5 similar items for commercial gain/ re-sale. In short, you cannot mechanically reproduce our images to benefit yourself commercially.
• Hand stamped original items for cottage industry re-sale is permitted with no limitations on quantity of items produced.
• If you are unsure of any of these terms please email us for permission or clarification at firstname.lastname@example.org
If these conditions are not met we reserve the right to terminate our contract to supply you.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.